Having a successful online business is not easy, everyone knows this fact, but most of the professional search engine optimization services cost a lot, which is not very practical for a new website owner.
The Solution :
so, If you have no visitors then your website might need some on page SEO optimization (no backlinks but changes in the individual pages to get a higher ranking and better UX) :
- Assessing the quality of your on-page SEO
- Ensuring that your website is loading as fast as it can (depends on the platform)
- On-page SEO testing and improvements.
- Fixing your page title tags
- Adding the meta description
- Registering and indexing your website with Google Search Console
- Altering the existing titles and meta tags to have a better on page SEO
- Submit your website’s sitemap to Google Search Console